You Know You Grew Up In The 80's or Early 90's If:
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word... SIKE 2. You watched the Pound Puppies. 3. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Belair
4. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a
club of your own.
6. You owned those lil' Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that .."WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom
8. Two words: Hammer Pants
9. If you ever watched Fraggle Rock
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.... and spokey-dokes or
playing cards on your spokes for that incredible sound effect..
11. You can sing the entire theme song to DuckTales (Woo ooh!)
12. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the big screen...and still know the turtles names.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
16. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
17. You played the game MASH ... (Mansion,Apartment,Shelter,House)
18.You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.
19. L.A. Gear....need I say more?
20. You wanted to change your name to JEM in Kindergarten. (She's truly outrageous.)
21. You remember reading Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing and all the Ramona books.
22. You know the profound meaning of WAX ON, WAX OFF
23. You wanted to be a Goonie.
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing.
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell
off and his cheeks shifted. (And he was really black!)
26.You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
27. You took lunch boxes to school... and traded Garbage Pail kids in the schoolyard.
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.
30. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
32. You thought She-ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Man should hook up.
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are,
but what am I?"
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
38. You ever got seriously ! injured on a Slip and Slide.
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
41. You've gone through this nodding your head inagreement.
42.You remember Popples.
43. "Don't worry, be happy!"
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
45. You wore socks scrunched down
46. You remember boom boxes. . and walking around with one on your shoulder
like you were all that.
47. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.
48. You know what it meant to say Care Bear Stare!!
49. You remember watching Rainbow Bright and My Little Pony Tales
50. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool.. and don't even
flinch when people refer to them as NKOTB
53. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on Saved By The Bell, The ORIGINAL class.
54. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
55. You just sang those words to yourself.
56. You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.
57. Homemade Levi shorts...
58. You remember when mullets were cool!
59. You had a mullet!
60. You still sing "We are the World"
61. You tight rolled your jeans.
62. You owned a banana clip.
63. You remember "Where's the Beef?"
64. You used to (and probably still do) say "What you talkin' about Willis!"
65. You had big hair and you knew how to use it. (The bigger the better!)
66. You're still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren't you!!!
PASS THIS ON TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS WHO GREW UP IN THE 80s or early 90s!!!