Friday, March 17, 2006

herb tagged me to write 6 weird things about myself, so here it goes:


The rules are, once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 6 weird things/habits about yourself. In the end you need to list 6 other people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment saying "You've been tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog...

1. i have this odd need to leave the house every evening, for no reason... drive around town walk around the store. whatever. atleast with summer coming we can go for walks.

2.i'm too indecisive for my own good... i just often don't have a preference.

3.i'm not a fan of my 4 year-old neighbor, so i sometimes make up reasons why she can't come and play with me son

4.i don't like to unload the dishwasher "i had to have" when we fixed up the kitchen

5.i like to play d&d

6.my short term memory sucks

i tag christine, tanya, don, mort, brynn, and mary.

2 comments:

  1. Too funny about the dishwasher statement. I suffered from the same affliction years ago when my Mom got her first dishwasher. I didn't realize that it beat the alternative of washing and drying by hand. Still.... it is another chore to do, huh?

    How's the weather up there? We went right back into cold and rain after a somewhat nice weekend. It's so weird as the trees are in full bloom (way too early) and the flowers are everywhere now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the weather is not bad... chill, but not terribly cold, and it's sunny atleast so it's not bad... it's supposed to be in the 40's all week... that's windows down for me... atleast a little bit!

    ReplyDelete