Saturday, March 24, 2007

happy birthday little guy

Liam turned 1 month old yesterday... and i opened the size 2 diapers! i laughed.. it's insane.. he weighs 12 lbs 12 oz as of weds.. so he's gaining about a pound a week.. just like his big brother did. great.
my mom came out to visit with us on thursday night. it was good to see her.. it had been awhile. we hada hard time getting good pictures with the boys, but i posted a few in my web album.

that is all for now.. time to pay the bills b/c i forgot to yesterday..

3 comments:

  1. I actually forgot the mortgage payment once while I was on mat leave with my daughter!

    Happy 1 month birthday Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a couple of Mamma's home boys to distract you during all that "free" leave time...

    I think that part just gets harder as "free" time at home goes on... forgetting what day it is, ect!

    That was wicked cute on the IM Live-cam today, wish the good one had worked! I'll have to get a vid hook-up going too, tho I'm sure dial-up delay would be a bummer-

    ReplyDelete
  3. MB - Wow, has it been a month already? Time's flying! HBD to the little guy.

    Peace & Hugs,

    - Neo

    ReplyDelete